Research Proposal is a document prepared by the researcher/scientist/academics mentioning the new ideas on a certain area/topic to be investigated for finding the feasibility and often requesting for a sponsor. A research proposal proposes a research Project to the approvers/donners requesting for funding.
Why need a Proposal Written?
1. This allows peer review, which brings credibility to the proposal;
2. Approvers/donners needs to review before approval;
3. A common understanding among implementers;
4. Quality data collection by the enumerators;
5. Saves resources: person, time and money;
6. Facilitates subsequent writing of the research report;
What are the common reasons for rejection???
1. Failure to follow the instruction for applications;
2. Poor writing or otherwise sloppy presentation;
3. Lack of originality;
4. Low significance;
– Unrealistically large amount of work;
– Unrealistic budgeting;
– Failure to anticipate difficulties/challenges and biases;
Thanks for being with us. Looking forward to having your valuable comments…